- 220 INR
- Herbal Medicine
- Herbal Products
- Composition Each 5 ml contains extracts of Phyllanthus emblica : 50 mg Bergamia koenigii : 50 mg Lawsonia alba : 50 mg Indigofera tinctoria : 75 mg Eclipta prostrata : 75 mg Oleum cocos nucifera : Q.S.Contra-indications There are no known contra-indications
- Usage Instructions Apply Kesh raksha oil after bath over the scalp and roots of hair. Regular and long term use of Kesh raksha oil is recommended. (OR) As directed by the physician. For external use only
- Suitable For All, For Adults
Herbal Hair Oil
Kesh Raksha oil is a permanent solution for hair fall that
- Enhances protein synthesis specific to hair growth
- Improves hair strength and hair growth
IndicationsHair fall, Premature greying of hair
- Apply Kesh raksha oil after bath over the scalp and roots of hair.
- Regular and long term use of Kesh raksha oil is recommended.
As directed by the physician.
For external use only
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
NO. 11, Perumal Koil Street, Kunrathur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600069, India