- 130 INR
- Herbal Extract
- Herbal Medicine
- Composition Andrographis paniculata : 1 part (11.1%) Vetiveria zizanioides : 1 part (11.1%) Plectranthus vettiveroides : 1 part (11.1%) Santalum album : 1 part (11.1%) Trichosanthes cucumerina : 1 part (11.1%) Cyperus rotundus : 1 part (11.1%) Zingiber officinale : 1 part (11.1%) Piper nigrum : 1 part (11.1%) Mollugo cerviana : 1 part (11.1%) Contra-indications There are no known contra-indications.
- Usage Instructions Adults : Add 5gms (1 sachet )of powder in 60 ml of warm water and stirr. Drink Nilavembu kuidneer when warm. Take twice a day for a minimum of 5 days Children 5- 12 years: Add 2.5gms (half a sachet) of powder in 60 ml of warm water and stir. Take twice a day for a minimum of 5 days (OR) As directed by the physician.
- For Adults, For Children
Herbal Nilavembu Kudineer Churnam by Dr. Jrk Siddha Research is one of the most effective medicinal power known for treating viral infections and fever. Basically, used as an immune modulator and immune stimulant, this product boosts immunity by strengthening the defense system of patient body to the optimum level. Herbal Nilavembu Kudineer Churnam has shown proven results in the treatment of chikungunya and dengue. As the name implies, it is available in churnam or powder form in sachets. It is a pack of 10 sachets and the weight of each sachet is 5gm.
Nilavembu kudineer is
- Effective for seasonal viral fever and associated pain
- Aids in quick recovery from symptoms of viral fever
- Boosts Immunity
- Supportive drug for viral fever and pain
- 1000 Per Day
- 5 - 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 50 gms
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- GMP, HALAL, ISO 9001:2008
NO. 11, Perumal Koil Street, Kunrathur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600069, India